Tuesday 23 August 2016

MAC "Most Darling" Pigment


MAC “Most Darling” pigment was part of theWarm Thrillseekers Pigments/Glitter Set” during the holiday season in 2010. This is a limited edition shade that can be described a warm chocolate milk color with soft bronze/golden shimmer.


I must admit that I rarely use this pigment. If I dont find the color unique enough and the finish is nothing special eigther. Honestly when it comes to browns I prefer to use a pressed eyeshadows over a loose one as it is easier to apply. Perhaps if the color was more vibrant I would dig this out more often. When applied with a mixing medium, it applies smoother and with a better color payoff. Unfortunately there is quite some fall-out.

Honestly, overall I feel you can skip this one. There are other amazing MAC pigments I would chose over this one ina heartbeat.

How do you like MAC "Most Darling"?

xoxo, 
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment