Saturday 14 May 2016

Monthly Empties: May 2016



Essence Nail Polish Remover // would repurchse
One of the best nail polish removers out there. It removes polish thoroughly and does not dry up my nails or cuticles.

Rexona Maximum Protection Anti-Transpirant // would repurchase
Great Anti-Perspirant with an even better smell! I don’t really use it on an everyday basis but I like to have one of these at hand for whenever the occasion demands some „extra“ protection.

Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water // would repurchase
I really loved it. I like to use it after my make-up remover to get any remaining residues down. You could also use it as a make-up remover, however be aware that it won’t break your mascara down. The value for money is amazing (mine lasted me at least 8 months). Already repurchased a second bottle and believe me, it won’t be my last.

John Frieda Daily Miracle Leave-In Conditioner // might repurchase
I used to buy this all the time. I really like that this also has a heat protector in it, saves me the trouble to apply another product on my hair. However at the moment I am unsure whether to repurchase another bottle.

Rexona „Shower Clean“ Deodorant // might repurchase
I loved the smell as it was super fresh, almost like fresh laundry. The only problem was the white cast it sometimes left behind.

L´Oreal Elvital Oil Magique Shampoo & Conditioner // would not repurchase
Mmmhh. Ok, so this wasn’t bad but honestly it wasn’t great either. I didn’t find it to do anything for my hair which is why I won’t be repurchasing it.


What products have you finished up lately?

xoxo, 
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment