Tuesday 31 March 2015

NotW: Essie Beyond Cozy


Are you an animal print fan? I wouldn´t consider myself to be one, but I like trying out new things even when they lie outside my comfort zone.


Instead of using a white nail polish I went for Essie “Beyond Cozy” which is a super sparkly silver one, giving this zebra look a bit of an edge and by using silver making the contrast with black less harsh o my nails. 

How to recreate this design:

1.    Apply two coats of Essie “Beyond Cozy”. 

2.    Once completely dry (and I always stress this out because if the nail polish is still wet you won´t be able to stamp on your nails), take your black stamping polish and your stamping plate (I used Konad m57) and carefully stamp the design on your nails. 

3.    To finish, add one coat of your favorite top coat and voila, there you have your zebra nails!

 Hope you enjoyed this design!
What animal print do you normally go for?


xoxo, 
Christina 

No comments:

Post a Comment