Sunday 15 February 2015

"Confesssions of a Nail Polish Addict" The purchases

Welcome to my new series:


Have you ever wondered how much nail polish you buy in a year?

Well I did, so I pulled out all the nail polishes I purchased last year (2014) and this is the result:


50 gorgeous bottles of pure fun!

I have so much fun painting my nails. I find it to be very relaxing, kind of like my personal therapy session after a stressful day.
Normally I tend to buy nail polish when it is on some kind of sale and judgeing from the picture above I found pretty great ones 2014. On average I save about 50% of the retail price. Not too bad, right? Any excuse to buy a polish is a good one I guess.

This year however I have decided to go on a nail polish "low buy" and limit myself to 25 nail polishes. I have so many that I could probably go on for years without having to buy one. So in 2015 I want to challenge myself and try to not only buy less but use up more.

Wish me luck!


 How many nail polish bottles have you bought in one year?


 xoxo, 
Christina 

No comments:

Post a Comment