Friday 27 February 2015

"Confessions of a Nail Polish Addict" The empties

Welcome to part 2 of my series:


How many nail polishes can you/have you used up in a year? After knowing how many nail polishes I bought in 2014 (here) I wanted to know how many I was able to use up over the same period of time in order the get a better impression how fast my collection is truelly growing.

Drum roll please… 18 empty nail polish bottles (+ some top and base coats).

Not too bad, considering that before I rarely ever did empty a single bottle. Looking at those empty bottles now somehow makes me proud. I mean there are definitely some shades I am going to miss but I am glad to see that I am not only buying things but also making use of them.

The shades I will miss the most are Essence “Waking up in Vegas”, Essence “Just can´t get enough” and Essence “Ready to be bitten” because I really loved the colors. All of these were Limited Edition polishes so can´t repurchase them but I would definitely consider doing so if they weren’t.

I am really happy to see the Ives Rocher nail polish go, because as you might have noticed in my nail polish decluttering post (here) I am not the biggest of green musky teal colors. The polish itself though was great, having an amazing coverage and a rich formula.

As for some other of my other empties, what can I say? I am not sad to see them go, mostly because in some way or another I have dupes for them (eg. MNY “306A” and Essence “Make it golden”) so it´s not like the shades are gone for good.


Have you ever counted how many nail polishes you used up in a year?
 
 xoxo, 
Christina 

No comments:

Post a Comment